For Corporate Engagement opportunities, contact Simone West, Director of Development, email@example.com
Corporate Sponsor opportunities impacting foster youth vary depending on preferred levels of engagement. AFS is unique in focusing on culturally competent strategies that serve our clients on an individual, case-by-case basis. We respect foster youth privacy and uphold vetting policies to ensure our client’s engagement with external community members is hosted mindfully for the foster youth demographic, and free of exploitation. We offer engagement in the following areas:
- Tutoring/Educational Seminars, Job Fairs, Career Expert Testimony, Tech/Software Assistance, Technology Training, Talent/Time Donation.
- All opportunities include options for an Employee Match Campaign, Holiday Drive, Back to School Drive, Employees In-Service day & more. Encourages company to get creative about increasing staff engagement and funding 1/2 of commitment level.
- Access to our Founder & CEO, Executives, and Board Members.
AFS offers a variety of engagement opportunties for our corporate partner employee networks! Choose from:
- Host a webinar with AFS staff and foster youth
- Donate skills through pro-bono work
- Fill foster youth new placement kits
- Fill foster youth backpacks with new school supplies
- Fill foster youth hygiene kits